Author Topic: [-STIPE-] servers are back  (Read 8076 times)

F1G
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
[-STIPE-] servers are back
« on: 12 January 2014, 22:28:30 »
[-STIPE-] servers are back up, 2 x CS: Source and 2 x CS: GO......

Once they’re set up we will be giving a server to the top placed clan for a month, to practice scrim etc..

As for the top finishing individuals, if willing, they will be placed in a team with 4 other top finishers. A server will be provided and if needed and wanted war strats and positions will be given.

All the strats and skill in the world can’t make a team.

Patience and encouragement help a lot, finding the magic that makes a team play as one is what makes a team a force.

When i used to play in and pug with the top teams, sono, dios, SyK, iCHOR ect I was playing at my best and mostly more than holding my own...to be honest except for 1 or 2 clans...there was always, ALWAYS dysfunction in one way or another, more often than not just a egotistical wanker.

So when [-STIPE-] CR@ZY said i could have run my own clan and server...i went for it.

Thinking I was going to have to try and scalp some pro players to be competitive....the next night in pub there was this player unlike any i had ever seen before.

First thoughts had to be a cheat, after watching him it was clear he was a freak, he would top and his team would dominate. I would top and my team be decimated, how could i not ask Ray Steinerz to join GT, next day he asks if a real strong player he met in pub could join, wps!

Sure :) then recruited long time clan buddy manji, and then defpony, both very strong players... the rest is history GT was unbeatable for a good period of css.

Who knows, maybe some magic will be found.

register in our forums, very soon an announcement will give you all the det's https://stipe.com.au/forums/index.php

F1G
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: [-STIPE-] servers are back
« Reply #1 on: 13 January 2014, 04:48:29 »
Its only thanks to the trusted friends I have helping any of this can be done, TY you know who you are

crazy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • STIPE website (This one!)
Re: [-STIPE-] servers are back
« Reply #2 on: 29 January 2014, 14:40:38 »
What's our Teamspeak server details?