STIPE General > Tutorials

CSS Custom Background

<< < (5/5)

...die:
:O

PolarBear:
Showing you mine goes a little like this.

A guy walks into a pub and orders a beer.
At the end of the counter is a massive jar full of cash with "Donkey Laugh" written on the side of it.
He asks the bartender whats the jar all about.
He responds...

"Well you see the owner has a donkey tied up out the back and anyone who can make it laugh can drink in the pub for free and have all of the cash in the jar". "But it will cost you $20 to have a crack"

So the guy puts $20 in the jar and goes out back.
He walks up to the Donkey and pats him on the head and bends over and wispers in its ear. All of a sudden the Donkey starts uncontrollably laughing rolling on the ground in the dirt laughing.

The guy casually walking inside finishes off his beer and takes the jar and leaves without saying a work. Everyone is dumbfounded just standing around saying nothing.

A year goes by and the same man finds himself back at the same pub where he made the Donkey laugh.

He walks into the pub and orders a beer.
At the end of the counter is a massive jar full of cash with "Donkey Cry" written on the side of it.
He asks the bartender whats the jar all about.
He responds...

"The donkey you made laugh is tied up out the back and anyone who can make it cry can drink in the pub for free and have all of the cash in the jar". "But it will cost you $50 to have a crack"

So the guy puts $50 in the jar and goes out back.

And all of a sudden all the people in the pub could hear was the Donkey crying.
The guy walked inside and finished his beer and picked up the jar full of cash and started to leave when the bartender stopped him.

He said " A year ago you made the donkey laugh which hundereds of people had tried and failed and now you have made it cry...how the hell did you do it.

Well said the man, "The first time I wispered to him that my dick was bigger than his, and this time I showed him."

So have a guess who that man was Del.

Because you dont want me to make you cry do you!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version