STIPE Servers and Support > Pre-Sales and Questions

STIPE Marketing

(1/2) > >>

PolarBear:
Crazy you need to Market more..see here:

http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum/?action=threads_search&q=game+servers&f=8&fg=-1

With 386,000 members on the Whirlpool forums its easy marketing to post something to get the tongues wagging

crazy:
We actualy are listed on Whirlpool's Australian Game Server Providers and been getting some interests from there over the years.

But for the past 10 years, most of our marketing has been via word of mouth or people checking out our customer's servers and liking it.

We plan to place moderators in other forums to assist people searching for servers. Just currently building our gaming database to support a wide variety of games and finishing up our NEW community site. Won't be long now!

mavrick:
we add "Server proudly provided by STIPE" in our cod4 console messages :D :D

...die:
google uses word of mouth and i hear their pretty big now xD

dbdblack:
Stipe needs an affiliate system:) ... i'm always getting asked about server rentals in xfire and my website/forum.

if there was an affiliate system in place i would run stipe banners everywhere:)

funny you say that about whirlpool but...when i was looking for a gsp  8 months ago..stipe wasnt listed..man i went through some gsp's then

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version